Hi! I’m Kaye Hargreaves
This blog is about my thoughts on topics which interest me – questions about my life, my universe and my everything. I hope I have argued my points persuasively, but I do not pretend to be objective or balanced. These are my views and they may sometimes be provocative. In the words of an old Irish folk song, The Moonshiner, sung by the Clancy brothers, “I’m a rambler, I’m a gambler, I’m a long ways from home, so if you don’t like me then leave me alone”. Actually, I am not a rambler (I hope not in my writings, anyway) or a gambler, and I am at home, but the rest stands.
- If you want more information about me, look at: https://kayehargreaves1.wordpress.com/personal/about/
- If you are looking for my reflections about my old friend Alan K. Jordan, you will find that at: https://kayehargreaves1.wordpress.com/personal/my-memories-of-alan-jordan-akj/
- I have another website, which I set up as a professional dog trainer, so if you are interested in articles about dog behaviour and training, go to Wagging School.
- E-mail me if you are interested in finding out about training workshops for dog training instructors and advanced dog handlers in Melbourne. There will be some exciting things happening soon.
- I am establishing a project called Dogs and Psychotherapy, for which I am recruiting and training dogs to be involved in activities with people suffering from Depression. Research will be done to evaluate the effect of these activities on the people’s emotional and psychological health and well-being. If you want to know more, just contact me by e-mail.
- I am also in the process of setting up a WordPress blog called “Mairi’s List”, about high-achieving women of the 20th century, but I haven’t put much information up there yet. Keep checking: http://kayehargreaves2.wordpress.com/
- If you want a civil celebrant, contact my brother at Marcus Beach on the Sunshine Coast at Evergreen Civil Celebrant Services.
Please make comments on my posts (no flaming please), and if you want to get in touch, just send me an e-mail.
Kaye Hargreaves(e-mail: “mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”)
Kaye Hargreaves is a feminist and author with a long history of involvement in issues related to violence against women and women’s rights in the workforce. She has an Arts degree in Sociology from Monash University and a Law degree from Melbourne University. She is passionate about international human rights. She has had twenty years of experience as a professional dog trainer, pioneering reward-based and practical training to meet the needs of pet dog owners.
- Therapy Dog Training – Working With Your Dog (traindogs4u.wordpress.com)
- German mailmen beat stress with dog defense training (worldnews.msnbc.msn.com)